Currently viewing: » www.villaflor.biz
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the direction? Other than the map:
- There are two options when you want to travel to the western side of Batangas. All the options here will lead you to Tagaytay City, the best view you can get to see Taal Volcano.
- From Roxas Boulevard go straight to the Coastal Road that leads you to Aguinaldo Highway in Bacoor Cavite. Aguinaldo highway will lead you to the town of Bacoor, Imus and Dasmarinas, and Silang going up the city of Tagaytay.
- Take SLEX and head towards the exit of Sta. Rosa, Laguna. At the exit toll of Sta. Rosa, take a right turn at Balibago Road, and this will take you to Silang Cavite, all the way to Tagaytay City.
The next town after Tagaytay is Nasugbu:
- Past the Batangas-Cavite Boundary in Batulao, you will see the arc "Welcome to Nasugbu" and expect an hour to one and a half hour drive to the beach. Going straight downhill the Nasugbu National Highway, and taking a right turn at the Palico junction will lead you to Nasugbu.
- Further along, at your left side, you will see Central Azucarera de Don Pedro.
- Go straight ahead until you reach a T intersection with a Shell Gas Station at your left side.
- Taking a right turn at the T intersection will lead you to the town proper of Nasugbu.
- At the town proper on your left side, look for a Jollibee outlet. From there, it's just less than 5 minutes to 4V Beach Resort.
- Take a left turn at the Jollibee outlet, and straight to the baybay area or Apacible Boulevard. Take a left turn again, and go past the PLDT Building.
A little after the building on your right side, you will see the blue gate of
4V Beach Resort.
Tuloy po kayo. Welcome and Mabuhay.